[Rd] speedbump in library

Martin Maechler maechler at lynne.stat.math.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 26 18:29:24 CET 2015

    > isLoadedNamespace() sounds fine to me..
    > Thanks for addressing this,
    > Michael

Ok, this is now in R-devel :

r67624 | maechler | 2015-01-26 18:26:00 +0100 (Mon, 26 Jan 2015) | 1 line
Changed paths:
   M doc/NEWS.Rd
   M src/library/base/R/attach.R
   M src/library/base/R/library.R
   M src/library/base/R/namespace.R
   M src/library/base/man/ns-load.Rd
   M src/library/methods/R/RMethodUtils.R
   M src/library/methods/R/refClass.R
   M src/library/tools/R/QC.R
   M src/library/tools/R/install.R
   M src/library/utils/R/indices.R
   M src/main/envir.c
   M src/main/names.c

new function isLoadedNamespace(name) and use wherever "obvious" in our code