[Rd] [Q] Get formal arguments of my implemented S4 method

Roebuck,Paul L PLRoebuck at mdanderson.org
Wed Jan 28 19:07:02 CET 2015

I'm attempting to reflect the information for use with corresponding
fields in GUI (in a different package), to provide default values,
argname as key for UI label lookups, etc.

So I want something much more like the formals of the implementation:

{
    "object",
    "method":             c("median", "vs", "tukey"),
    "calc.medians":       TRUE,
    "sweep.cols":         calc.medians,
    "recalc.after.sweep": sweep.cols,
    "Š"