[Rd] error code 1 from Lapack routine 'dsyevr'

eigen liguowei1991 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 15:15:46 CET 2015

Hi,

I got an error message in my program saying

"Error in eigen(gene_intersection.kernel) :
  error code 1 from Lapack routine 'dsyevr'
Execution halted".

As you see, I was trying to compute the eigenvalues of a matrix but got this
error. Is there anyone who knows what this error means and how I can fix it?
Theoretically the eigenvalues should be nonnegative, if it helps.

Thank you!