[Rd] Graphical User Interface (GUI)

vthokienj vthokiesvt at vt.edu
Wed Jul 8 20:43:17 CEST 2015

I'd like to create a user interface for my R code and have only seen mostly
older posts on the subject.
I'm not looking for an IDE for development, but something that the end user
of the software would use.
So something that would involve displaying buttons, listboxes, and drop down
menus to a user that will facilitate various actions.

I doubt there is anything Visual Studio-like that provides a toolbox to drag
and drop, but what would be the simplest way to approach designing an
interface? The basic goal of my program is to have the user enter data which
would be saved to a database. Then, through the interface, various buttons
will draw various graphs on that data.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.