[Rd] bquote/evalq behavior changed in R-3.2.1

Dayne Filer dayne.filer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 22:44:25 CEST 2015

David,

If you are referring to the solution that would be:

rapply(list(test), eval, envir = fenv)

I thought I explained in the question that the above code does not work. It
does not throw an error, but the behavior is no different (at least in the
output or result). Using the above code still results in the x object not
being stored in fenv on 3.1.2.

Dayne