[Rd] NEWS.md support on CRAN

Gavin Simpson ucfagls at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:18:15 CEST 2015

Agreed, and "There's nothing stopping you reading and parsing a NEWS.md in
your head trivially." was very poorly phrased on my part. Just because I
can filter this out doesn't mean it is easy for others to do so.

Clearly anything with markup, even as light as markdown can be, is not as
simple as plain text.

--
Gavin Simpson, PhD

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]