[Rd] Plans to improve reference classes?

John Chambers jmc at r-project.org
Tue Jun 23 17:11:08 CEST 2015

I understand Hadley's point; it's a consequence of the modification of the environment of the ref. class methods.

Good point, but it seems we can make that an option (there are advantages to it of code quality and ease of writing, when it works);

Let's discuss possibilities, off-list until things are a bit clearer.

John