[Rd] Import data set from another package?

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therneau at mayo.edu
Mon Mar 2 23:48:54 CET 2015

I've moved nlme from Depends to Imports in my coxme package. However, a few of the
examples for lmekin use one of the data sets from nlme.  This is on purpose, to show how
the results are the same and how they differ.

  If I use  data(nlme::ergoStool)  the data is not found, data(nlme:::ergoStool) does no
better.
  If I add importFrom(nlme, "ergoStool") the error message is that ergoStool is not exported.

There likely is a simple way, but I currently don't see it.

Terry T.