[Rd] Submit a package which use doParallel

Henrik Bengtsson henrik.bengtsson at ucsf.edu
Fri Mar 6 02:24:09 CET 2015

On Mar 5, 2015 5:01 PM, "Etienne Lord" <m.etienne.lord at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply.
>
> Adding all the dependencies of doParallel (foreach, parallel, iterators)
in
> the DESCRIPTION and in import statements in NAMESPACE resolved the
> build_win problems. Don't know why this is required for Windows build.

Most likely not a Windows specific issue,. Instead it could be because the
latter uses http://win-builder.r-project.org/ and that uses newer versions
of R than what you use locally. I'd guess you get the same NOTEs if you
test with R devel (now 3.2.0rc) locally and maybe even R 3.1.2 patched.

Henrik