[Rd] R_HOME default setting

Gavin Simpson ucfagls at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:07:46 CET 2015

Wrong list, as you've been told several times yet you seemingly decided to
ignore the advice!

Your question would be on topic for R-Help. But please do your homework and
check that the issue is not documented somewhere first. You've spammed this
list enough already without you doing the same to R-Help.

On 10 March 2015 at 09:31, Karim Mezhoud <kmezhoud at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> I would like to reset default R_HOME PATH for R.3.1.3.
> I installed R-devel in /usr/local/R-devel but I can't install many packages
> as tcltk.
> I uninstalled R-devel and I would reuse R.3.1.3 but the PATH is remaining
> to  /usr/local/R-devel.
>
> I touch ~.Renviron file with
>
> R_HOME=/usr/lib/R/bin/
> RSTUDIO_R_HOME=/usr/lib/R/bin/
>
> R_LIBS=~/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.1
>
> R_LIBS_USER=${R_LIBS_USER-'~/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.1'}
>
> Without success.
> Any idea?
> which file has the R_HOME setting?
> Thanks