[Rd] Alternative for wildcard gnu extension in Makevars

Jan van der Laan rhelp at eoos.dds.nl
Wed May 13 20:28:51 CEST 2015

On 13-05-15 18:08, Gábor Csárdi wrote:
> On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 12:05 PM, Jan van der Laan <rhelp at eoos.dds.nl
> <mailto:rhelp at eoos.dds.nl>> wrote:
> [...]
>
>     Too bad. Since it is only a handful of files, I will probably move
>     them directly into the src directory and prefix them. It would have
>     been nice to have been able to keep them separate.
>

> If it is a couple of files, then you can also just list them in SOURCES
> (or even just OBJECTS, with a .o suffix), and leave them where they are.

That would be a nice solution, but it is a couple (~10) files in the
src/boost_src directory. Directly under the src directory there are much
more files, and the names and number of these will frequently change so
I don't want to keep maintaining this list. Although I could add the
generation of Makevars to my build script.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Jan