[Rd] building with tcltk on Ubuntu 14.04

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue May 26 16:25:06 CEST 2015

Ben,

At work with little time so _real brief_:

 -- we build r-devel "all the time", in fact nightly for rocker; and there
    are Dockerfiles to look at

 -- we build R all the time in Debian, Ubuntu, ... and my sources for that
    are not on GH but you can fetch the diff.gz

 -- there is an entire list dedicated to this: r-sig-debian so could you
    pretty-please post there (after registering, if needed)

I'll be glad to help, preferably on r-sig-debian.

Cheers, Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org