[Rd] Custom C finalizers for .Call

luke-tierney at uiowa.edu luke-tierney at uiowa.edu
Thu Nov 26 15:27:02 CET 2015

We do have a mechanism in the base C code for ensuring that cleanup
code is run on longjmps; we wouldn't want to expose that in the API in
its current form, but could make a wrapper around it available -- I'll
make a note to look into it. But as Simon describes there are good
options available for packages now.

Best,

luke