[Rd] authorship and citation

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Oct 5 23:22:25 CEST 2015

Simply advice:

The former co-author contributed, so he is still author and probably
copyright holder and has to be listed among the authors, otherwise it
would be a CRAN policy violation since even if he does not develop
further on, he developed parts of the so far existing package (if you
talk about a CRAN package).

I am not a lawyer, hence I cannot speak for copyright/license stuff in
general, hence my comments only about CRAN policies.

Best,
Uwe Ligges