[Rd] Build R with MKL and ICC - make check fails

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:55:43 CEST 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 10:31 AM, arnaud gaboury <arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The whole build goes well and success. Now, when $ make check, it
> fails because of the WARNING.
>
> -------------------------------
> running code in 'eval-etc.R' ... OK
>   comparing 'eval-etc.Rout' to './eval-etc.Rout.save' ...WARNING:
> ignoring environment value of R_HOME
> 1d0
> < WARNING: ignoring environment value of R_HOME
> Makefile.common:93: recipe for target 'eval-etc.Rout' failed
>
> This warning is displaying all along the make process, but does not
> break the build as only a warning:
>
>  ignoring environment value of R_HOME

Issue solved. I am building R with an already existing R installation and
env variable R_HOME was set. I $ unset R_HOME and then make check succeed.

--

google.com/+arnaudgabourygabx
<https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/emlink?emr=05814804238976922326&emid=CKiv-v6PvboCFcfoQgod6msAAA&path=%2F116159236040461325607%2Fop%2Fu&dt=1383086841306&ub=50>

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]