[Rd] (no) circular dependency

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Thu Apr 7 14:47:22 CEST 2016

Dear Dmitri,

If it's only a small number of functions then move them the relevant
functions for A to B so that B works without A. Then Import these functions
from B in A. Hence A depends on B but B is independent of A.

It is requires to move a lot of functions than you better create a package
C with all the common functions. Then A and B import those functions from C.

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest
Kliniekstraat 25