[Rd] (no) circular dependency

Dmitri Popavenko dmitri.popavenko at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 00:15:34 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Oh right, I wasn't aware there is an r-package-devel list (probably better
suited for this question).
So I'm getting all sorts of advice, to create a big package and also better
to have multiple smaller ones. Sure, all of those are possible, just less
attractive. Adrian's suggestion might work (thanks), will have to see.

Best,
Dmitri