[Rd] Milestone: 9000 packages on CRAN

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Aug 22 14:59:54 CEST 2016

       The entirety of humanity lives a little better today, because of
problems solved using CRAN software.  Some of those problems would still
await solution, because some of the people involved in developing and
disseminating those solutions would not have been as effective or
efficient without CRAN and R.

       We're not just laying brick:  We're building a cathedral.

       Spencer Graves