[Rd] Fwd: Error: XYZ is not an exported object

Witold E Wolski wewolski at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 19:24:30 CET 2016

I am wrting a package.
I have a dataset in data/AminoAcids.tsv and would like to be able to
access it with

bibliospec::AminoAcids

from within my package code.

R CMD build gives me the error:
Error : 'AminoAcids' is not an exported object from 'namespace:bibliospec'

I am able to access the data in package code with
data(AminoAcids)
AminoAcids

but this will give me a NOTE with R CMD check

Also when using the package I am able to access the data with
bibliospec::AminoAcids

So why can't I access bibliospec::AminoAcids from within package code?

This is how my roxygen doc for the data object looks like:
#' Data frame with amino acid masses
#'
#' @name AminoAcids
#' @docType data