[Rd] Best way for rgl's .onLoad to fail?

Henrik Bengtsson henrik.bengtsson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:46:31 CET 2016

If I recall it correctly, at least on Linux, rgl only needs X11 when
rgl.useNULL(FALSE).  Is that correct?  If so, I would say dependency
on X11 is optional and therefore you should be able to load the
package even without X11.  Or is it that it still requires X11 libs
but not an X11 server?

My $.02

/Henrik