[Rd] Fwd: Two ideas / feature requests for R CMD check

Mohit Dayal ken.sensei at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:14:46 CET 2016

Hi All,

One thing that I've encountered with R CMD check is that if your package
uses some functions from a base package, then the corresponding NAMESPACE
imports do not seem to be automatically suggested. It might possibly an
issue with how one's system is configured, but say, with the --as-cran
switch this thing should be picked up on.

Like I felt this was something else that could be looked into :)

Thanks!
Mohit
------
mohitdayal.strikingly.com