[Rd] Abuse of a private glibc symbol in R 3.2.3

Alba Pompeo albapompeo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 11:23:26 CET 2016

Here is my log from 'make check' using an Intel i5 64-bit processor -
http://pastebin.com/raw/N6SYAuFX
Here is Isaac's log from 'make check' using an Intel Atom 32-bit
processor - http://pastebin.com/raw/sey6DEk9

We are both on Alpine Linux, which uses the musl libc. http://www.musl-libc.org/

Thank you very much.