[Rd] Error in texi2dvi

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat Jun 18 15:09:28 CEST 2016

Hi, Duncan:  Please excuse:  I mixed 2 questions in one email.

       My first question was why "texi2dvi" failed.  It fails with "R
CMD build" on my notebook computer and on R-Forge, but don't know how to
make it fail otherwise.  AND it fails in something I don't think I've
changed in years.  I mentioned R-Forge, because that provides a
replicable example.  All CRAN tests now show Status: NOTE, but when I
click on "NOTE", I get nothing.  In Safari and FireFox, nothing
happens.  In Chrome, the screen goes blank.

       I'll try to refer the second question to someone at RStudio.

       Thanks,
       Spencer Graves