[Rd] r-bugzilla maintainer?

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sun May 1 01:13:03 CEST 2016

   I'm curious if anyone has suggestions for reaching the maintainer of
https://bugs.r-project.org/bugzilla/ or an appropriate venue for r-bugs
trouble-shooting requests ... I've forgotten my r-bugs password and
clicked in the appropriate box to request a password reset.

* Nothing seems to have come through to my gmail account -- it's been an
hour or so, perhaps I'm being too impatient?  I would expect such a
response to be fairly quick, but maybe it requires human moderation?
  * I've looked through my gmail inbox and can't find anything (can't
see anything being diverted to a spam box/filter)
  * if I click on password reminder again I get "You have requested a
password token too recently to request another. Please wait 10 minutes
then try again."
  * if I try to create a new account with bbolker at gmail.com it says one
already exists ...
  * I can't find any contact/maintainer info on the r-bugs page.

  cheers
    Ben Bolker