[Rd] Single-threaded aspect

Charles Determan cdetermanjr at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:25:40 CEST 2016

Thank you Simon for the detailed reply.  That explains much more of what I
was looking for from the R side.

Dirk, I'm sorry if I seem hung up on anything here but I am trying to
understand the details.  My reply about XPtr or XPtr on arma/Eigen was to
confirm my understanding was correct, which it appears it was.  I was not
aware the RVector/RMatrix objects don't connect to R as I am just now
familiarizing myself with the package, that explains more of my confusion.
I will look at doing work within the compiled code as you have suggested.

Regards,
Charles