[Rd] Update CRAN submission process

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue May 31 04:16:24 CEST 2016

Hi, Gavin et al.:

       Thanks for mentioning these new initiatives.

       What's the current status of R-Hub and the current advice
regarding trying to migrate from R-Forge to R-Hub?

       I ask, because I've complained to R-Forge maintainers 9 times
since 2015-07-26 about various problems.  A problem I complained about
2016-05-06 has still not been solved, in spite of multiple interventions
by the R-Forge team.

       Thanks,
       Spencer Graves