[Rd] Running package tests and not stop on first fail

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Nov 4 16:36:52 CET 2016

On 4 November 2016 at 16:24, Martin Maechler wrote:
| My proposed name  '--no-stop-on-error'  was a quick shot; if
| somebody has a more concise or better "English style" wording
| (which is somewhat compatible with all the other options you see
| from 'R CMD check --help'),
| please speak up.

Why not keep it simple?  The similar feature this most resembles is 'make -k'
and its help page has

       -k, --keep-going

                   Continue as much as possible after an error.  While the
                   target that failed, and those that depend on it, cannot be
                   remade, the other dependencies of these targets can be
                   processed all the same.

Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org