[Rd] Cluster: Various GCC, how important is consistency?

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:04:39 CEST 2016

Dear Jeroen

Did you  rebuild R-3.3.1 and all of the packages with GCC-5.3 in order
to make this work?

The part that worries me is that the shared libraries won't be
consistent, with various versions of GCC in play.

--
Paul E. Johnson   http://pj.freefaculty.org
Director, Center for Research Methods and Data Analysis http://crmda.ku.edu

I only use this account for email list memberships. To write directly,
address me at pauljohn at ku.edu.