[Rd] Fortran issues. Was CRAN packages maintained by you

ProfJCNash profjcnash at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 16:26:21 CEST 2016

If there is going to be a review of Fortran sources, then there's quite
a bit of checking and testing work as well. As someone who actually
worked with some of the NPL and Argonne and other people, and
occasionally contributed some code, I'm willing to try to help out with
this. However, I will wait to be asked about specific routines.

Note that Yihui Xie and I added a Fortran engine to knitr while at the
UseR!2014. One of my motivations for this was to allow for documentation
of the Fortran code before those of us with greying/missing hair
evaporated. So far not much usage I believe, but this may be a good use
of that possibility.

Best, JN