[Rd] row names of 'rowsum()'

Ott Toomet otoomet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:05:13 CEST 2016

I am referring to base::rowsum(), not rowSums().  For some reason I cannot
access it's help on my computer but the online documentation (R-devel
version) states:

Value
A matrix or data frame containing the sums. There will be one row per
unique value of group

Period.  Above, the argument 'reorder' is mentioned which orders rows to
'agree with tapply'.

Cheers,
Ott