[Rd] Web site for MacOSX R-devel precompiled version

Bob Rudis bob at rud.is
Thu Sep 29 16:51:03 CEST 2016

I've had a TODO on the list for a while to produce a daily R-devel binary
build for macOS since I have some spare macOS compute cycles available. If
there's sufficient interest I can copy the build setup and start generating
them. I'm also a registered Apple developer so can make signed binaries as
well.