[Rd] prefixed zlib and bzip2 headers

Jones, Michael itguy at chevron.com
Fri Apr 28 15:20:30 CEST 2017

Thank you Martyn!  I'm happy to say I finally did read that section and did just that with the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS so that things built correctly.   One thing that was a bit interesting, for the curl lib I tried to use the latest we had built which was 7.50.3 and it would complain about the version until I stepped down to 7.32.0.  I'm not sure if this is something in the way we built that library or something in the check itself, but nevertheless I was able to get a successful build yesterday! :)

Unfortunately, the environment I'm in resides heavily on an isofs like environment for machines, so epel packages are not as easily usable for multi-use machines I work on, but for opportunities where that is not the case I will certainly keep that in mind!  I appreciate that information.

Thanks very much