[Rd] Help to create bugzilla account

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 11 16:00:56 CEST 2017

    > Hi mailing list and R-core. Could someone from R-core please help me to
    > create account in bugzilla? I would like to submit issue related to gc() to
    > wishlist.

I will create one.

Your previous e-mails left me pretty clueless about what the
problem is that you want to solve ... but maybe others
understand better what you mean.

Note that in the case of such a relatively sophisticated wish
without a clear sign of a problem (in my view)
chances are not high that anything will change, unless someone
provides a (small footprint) patch towards the (R-devel aka
"trunk") sources *and* reproducible R code that depicts the
problem.

Still: Thank you for trying to make R better by contributing with
careful bug reports !

Best,
Martin