[Rd] Help to create bugzilla account

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Sun Aug 13 20:22:00 CEST 2017

FWIW if we are talking about alternative allocators, tcmalloc is another candidate that we are using for our projects where we care about allocations and performance (another upshot is that it's very flexible so you can do a lot of cool things if you care). However I didn't try it with R - I'll have a look if it can address the issue we're talking about.