[Rd] FW: R-devel error

Gabriel Becker gmbecker at ucdavis.edu
Wed Dec 6 18:06:27 CET 2017

Robert,

To expand a bit on Goran's point, is it possible that you have an old
library with packages installed that your R-devel is hitting. The R headers
changes relatively recently, so any packages with compiled code that were
built long enough ago (I don't have the exact date off the top of my head)
need to be rebuilt before they can be safely used.

If this is happening in a state where both the package in question AND all
it's dependencies are freshly built under the exact version of R-devel
you're trying to check httk with, then the above isn't the problem and
something else must be going on.

Best,
~G