[Rd] Issue related to Rlapack

A Dabral anildabral3k at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 05:23:17 CET 2017

Hi,
I am having an issue regarding R3.4.3. I am launching R instance from
RDotNet using following two statements:

REngine.SetEnvironmentVariables(rPath, rHome);
this._RServer = REngine.GetInstance();

Where
 rPath = "C:\Program Files\R\R-3.4.3\bin\x64"
 rHome = "C:\Program Files\R\R-3.4.3"

As soon as the second statement (REngine.GetInstance() ) executes I get
following error:

" *The Program can't start because Rplpack.dll is missing from your
computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.*"

I checked, Rplpack.dll is in my rPath location.

I did not get this error in the older versions of R. Only R3.4.3 is having
this issue.

Please help.

--
Thanks and regards,