[Rd] R CMD check warning about compiler warning flags

Juan Telleria jtelleriar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 00:45:47 CET 2017

However, and hope not to be off-topic, a git repository (github, gitlab,
codeplex, etc., not just solely github) could constitute a tidy approach,
and make things easier to R Core :)

By putting the focus on version control, the line of changes made with each
commit (With the possibility to reverse changes), and not verbose e-mails.

Juan

I strongly disagree. Are you aware that github is a commercial
>> company, github inc. [1] ?
>> What about gitlab? or Microsoft's codeplex? There are other services
>> similar to github, why github?
>> What happens if github goes out of business?
>>
>> R-project should be maintained in the academic network and under
>> auspices of universities.
>>

>>  [*]  GitHub, Inc.
>>        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GitHub

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]