[Rd] winbuilder warning message wrt function pointers

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Fri Dec 29 17:52:40 CET 2017

And remove the cast on the return value of R_GETCCallable.  And check
that your function is found before using it.

#include <R.h>
#include <Rinternals.h>
#include <R_ext/Rdynload.h>

void bdsmatrix_prod4(int nrow,    int nblock,   int *bsize,
                    double *bmat, double *rmat,
                    int nfrail,   double *y) {
    DL_FUNC fun = NULL;
    if (fun==NULL) {
        fun = R_GetCCallable("bdsmatrix", "bdsmatrix_prod4");
    }
    if (fun==NULL) {
        Rf_error("Cannot find C function 'bdsmatrix_prod4' in library
'bdsmatrix.{so,dll}'");
    }
    fun(nrow, nblock, bsize, bmat, rmat, nfrail, y);
    }

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com