[Rd] R CMD check error (interfacing to C API of other pkg): Solved

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therneau at mayo.edu
Fri Feb 10 18:42:13 CET 2017

Martin,
   That was it-  I forgot the "LinkingTo" line.  I had read that section of the manual
twice in the last 2 days, yet somehow missed that critical line both times.  And even
worse, the final sentence of said section references my own coxme package as an example of
how to do it correctly!

Thank you all for the help.  My only remaining defense, but a very weak one, is that the
error message could have been better since it led me to believe that R couldn't find the
library at all.

Terry Therneau