[Rd] unlicense

frederik at ofb.net frederik at ofb.net
Sat Jan 14 02:43:16 CET 2017

I don't see why Charles' question should be taken as anything other
than an honest request for information.

As for me, I've never heard of this license, but if CRAN doesn't have
an option to license software in the public domain, then I would
support the inclusion of some such option.

FWIW, searching for "public domain software license" on Google turns
up unlicense.org as the second result.

Frederick