[Rd] Wrongly converging glm()

Harm-Jan Westra westra.harmjan at outlook.com
Thu Jul 20 22:16:03 CEST 2017

Dear Joris,

I’ll be more careful in my wording next time; thanks for the pointer, and thanks for the discussion. This whole process has been quite educational! 😉. I think we’ve reached a consensus here, where the situation as it is right now has been chosen to allow for flexibility of R’s glm() function.

With kind regards,

Harm-Jan