[Rd] Bug: floating point bug in nclass.FD can cause hist() to crash

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu May 18 23:05:07 CEST 2017

I just got the same error message with

 > sessionInfo()
R version 3.4.0 (2017-04-21)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0 (64-bit)
Running under: macOS Sierra 10.12.4

Matrix products: default
BLAS:
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
LAPACK:
/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.4/Resources/lib/libRlapack.dylib

locale:
[1] en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils
[5] datasets  methods   base

[1] compiler_3.4.0 tools_3.4.0