[Rd] help pages base R not rendered correctly?

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:56:12 CEST 2017

Hi Duncan,

that explains, thank you. If nobody finds the time to fix that, I might
give it a shot myself this summer. Barbeque is overrated.

Cheers
Joris

--
Joris Meys
Statistical consultant

Ghent University
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering
Department of Mathematical Modelling, Statistics and Bio-Informatics

tel :  +32 (0)9 264 61 79
Joris.Meys at Ugent.be