[Rd] Bug in R CMD INSTALL when handling invalid LazyData DESCRIPTION field

Aaron Wells aaronw at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Nov 26 21:36:29 CET 2017

Well, on the positive side, it seems to be a fairly limited bug. :)

You have to actually have a syntax error in your DESCRIPTION file, and
it needs to be in one of the fields passed to parse_description_field()
as defined in tools:::.install_packages(); which is only Biarch,
LazyData, ByteCompile, and KeepSource.

Cheers,
Aaron