[Rd] Font Size for View() under Linux

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (SP) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Sun Oct 22 18:56:12 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am using Ubuntu 16.04, using the default (Unity) window manager. The font size using View() is way too small on a high dpi monitor. I already use scaling, but View() doesn't seem affected by that.

On Windows, the font size for View() appears to be controlled by the font size specified under the Rgui preferences / Rconsole. I thought that under Linux, it might be controlled by some .Xresources/.Xdefaults setting. Any suggestions for how I could tweak the font size here?

Best,
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Viechtbauer, Ph.D., Statistician | Department of Psychiatry and
Neuropsychology | Maastricht University | P.O. Box 616 (VIJV1) | 6200 MD