[Rd] Cannot Compute Box's M (Three Days Trying...)

Morkus morkus at protonmail.com
Sun Oct 29 14:01:08 CET 2017

Hey Duncan,

Since Java is the #1 language and R is extremely popular, I think the most telling thing is that nobody on the "R-devel" forum (where people do "programming with R") is doing R and Java like I'm doing: calling R from Java and passing data structures.

So it appears I'm clearly pushing R somewhere it doesn't want to go. And, the boxM issue is more or less debug-proof at this moment.

Perhaps I'll need to off-shore this issue for resolution for a few hundred bucks? I'm at the point now where I probably need to just pay somebody to get this crazy BoxM thing working! :(

Thanks again,

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]