[Rd] Natural vs National in R signon banner?

Mark van der Loo mark.vanderloo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:17:08 CEST 2017

The way it's phrased now makes it seem that English is not a Natural
language ("Natural language support *but* running in an English locale").
Why not just state: "running in an English locale" and leave it with that?
Better to leave something out than to be unclear (being correct formally
does not always mean being clear to all users).
-M