[Rd] Package compiler - efficiency problem

Karol Podemski gecon@m@inten@nce @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Aug 26 21:26:10 CEST 2018

Dear Tomas, Inaki and the rest of R-devel team,

thank you for your explainations and suggestions. I talked with gEcon
development team and we decided to change our implementation along the
lines you suggested.

Best regards,
Karol Podemski

pt., 17 sie 2018 o 13:38 Tomas Kalibera <tomas.kalibera using gmail.com>