[Rd] R-gui sessions end when executing C-code

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Fri Feb 2 21:28:15 CET 2018

   SEXP eta = PROTECT(allocVector(REALSXP,H_c)); n_prot++;
   double *eta_c; eta_c = REAL(eta);
   for (i=0;i<N_c;i++)
   {
      start_c = i * H_c;
      for (j=0; j<H_c; j++)
      {
          eta_c[start_c + j] = ...

It looks you expect to be able to write into the N_c*H_c element
of eta, but you only allocated H_c elements for it.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com