[Rd] R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Avraham Adler avraham.adler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 17:28:26 CET 2018

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 9:29 AM, Kenny Bell <kmbell56 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I suggest that you work off the build process in the  rwinlib repository so
> you are starting from something that you know works and already incorporates
> the set of dependencies you need.

Hello, Kenny.

For what it's worth I've been successfully building R+OpenBLAS on
Windows64 since 2013, which I believe predates rwinlib on github, but
I may be mistaken. Thus, I don't think I'm incorrect in saying that
the instructions I provide are also "something that you know works" :)
I did make the explicit assumption that people will successfully
follow the instructions at R Installation & Administration. Perhaps
that is too much to ask.

Thanks,

Avi